Sunday, June 12, 2011

MTV Movie Awards Videos

Here's a video from Jon Paula which is a rather definitive account of the MTV Red Carpet, Movie Awards, and afterparty (I, unlike Jon, had no trouble recognizing dozens of celebrities on the carpet, though! Twi-hards, we go hard) from our perspective. The actual red carpet interview reel is being prepped by Ryan and will be available shortly. Meanwhile I have been posting my vlogs from the trip, which were filmed with an iPod and are therefore much less pretty than Jon's videos. HOWEVER, they do have lots of Kira and Christi and Ryan in them, and they're pretty! My videos plus Jon's other two, which are also great, are after the jump. Click the YouTube icon to go to the main page and watch them in HD, if you please.

And I can't seem to embed Jon's part 2 video at the moment, but here's the link.

And the video that brought us to LA in the first place:

No comments: